Ha Ha Tonka Carriage House Print
Ruins of the Carriage House in Ha Ha Tonka State Park in Missouri.
The Carriage House was gutted by fire in 1942 but it's beauty and strength still remain for all to see.
Title: Ha Ha Tonka Carriage House
- Semi matte finish
- Archival grade inks
- ArchIval grade photo paper
- Printed at a professional lab
- Frame and mat are not included
- US Delivery Only
- Production Time 1-2 days
- FREE USPS First Class shipping
- Upgraded priority shipping available
- Tracking number sent when the order ships
Shipping & Returns
My normal processing time is 1-7 days depending on the product. Print ship within 2 days. Canvases ship within 3 days. All other products can take up to 7 days.
Occasionally an order will take longer if I am out on a shoot and cannot process the order right away. You will be notified as soon as I am able if this is the case.
Prints 8x10 and 11x14 are shipped in a heavy duty flat mailer.
Prints 12x18 and larger are placed in a heavy duty mailing tube.
Gallery wrapped canvas prints are placed in a specially made box.
- Canvases are shipped UPS Ground and should arrive in 2-8 days.
- Prints are shipped USPS First Class and should arrive in 2-8 days.
- You may choose to upgrade shipping to Priority for an added charge.
- You must contact us within 5 days of delivery.
- Item needs to be returned within 14 days.
If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused, in the original packaging and in the same condition that you received it. The buyer is responsible for return shipping unless item arrives damaged or is incorrect.
Sale items are not eligible for return.