Ha Ha Tonka Trail Canvas
This woodland trail leads you through the forest to a rustic bridge.
The delicate white dogwood trees invite you to stop on the bridge to take in the serene feeling of a calm spring day at Ha Ha Tonka State Park in the Missouri Ozarks.
Title: Ha Ha Tonka Trail
Collection: Missouri Photography
- Ready to hang
- Archival grade canvas
- Fade resistant archival ink
- Kiln dried pine stretcher bars
- Image mirrored on sides of canvas
- Black back board with sawtooth hanger
- Choose your style - Thin (3/4”) or Thick (1 1/2")
- US delivery only
- Production Time 2-4 days
- FREE UPS Ground shipping
- Upgraded expedited shipping available
- Tracking number sent when order ships
Shipping & Returns
My normal processing time is 1-7 days depending on the product. Print ship within 2 days. Canvases ship within 3 days. All other products can take up to 7 days.
Occasionally an order will take longer if I am out on a shoot and cannot process the order right away. You will be notified as soon as I am able if this is the case.
Prints 8x10 and 11x14 are shipped in a heavy duty flat mailer.
Prints 12x18 and larger are placed in a heavy duty mailing tube.
Gallery wrapped canvas prints are placed in a specially made box.
- Canvases are shipped UPS Ground and should arrive in 2-8 days.
- Prints are shipped USPS First Class and should arrive in 2-8 days.
- You may choose to upgrade shipping to Priority for an added charge.
- You must contact us within 5 days of delivery.
- Item needs to be returned within 14 days.
If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused, in the original packaging and in the same condition that you received it. The buyer is responsible for return shipping unless item arrives damaged or is incorrect.
Sale items are not eligible for return.